PORCELAIN MODELLING LIQUID
It is the modeling liquid of porcelain powders with or without metal
support. Kera provides a perfect transfer and modeling opportunity in
the creation of anatomical forms of porcelain crowns.
1000 and 250 ml
Starting Temperature – 500 C°
Pre-drying Time – 6min 500 C°
Vacuum Start – 500 C°
Vacuum End – Equivalent To Maximum Temperature
1. It can be used with any brand of porcelain powder.
2. It does not become fluid while working, and offers a comfortable and
enjoyable modeling in the form of a paste.
3. It protects the given anatomical form and provides fast modeling
opportunity especially for intensive working conditions.
4. After baking, natural colors are obtained without any deviation in colors.
5. If the recommendations given are followed, post-baking shrinkage rates are
6. A highly sintered, non-porous and durable porcelain is obtained.
7. It ensures that your powder mixture does not dry by staying in the same
consistency for a long time under intensive working conditions.
8. As the working season, it is more suitable for summer conditions.
Все още няма отзиви.